Its been only a few days since we released our latest sampler, but we already received enormous amount of support on it and for that we’re eternally grateful to our followers. To anyone that’s been spreading the word, buying a compilation or otherwise helping us to push it forward in some way, we’re saying
To those who haven’t heard the compilation yet – you can find it right here. This is a 4th overall compilation/sampler we put out so far this year (others being Winter 2019, (On the) Spectrum: Red and Spring 2019) and much like the rest its “pay what you want”, meaning that you’re free to not pay anything at all if you so desire (we won’t judge, we promise).
Now we’d like to talk a bit about the participants of the compilation. Many of them have contributed to our previous compilations or came up with guest mixes or were reviewed by us, so lets go through all those one artist at a time.
Listen to a guest mix that WC created for us in 2018. This one features tracks by Taxxess, Petridisch, Diamondstein / Sangam, Collections of Dead Souls and many others.
Watch a video for The Devil Doublecrossed You that we premiered last month.Visual part for this one was created by Joan Pope (Temple ov Saturn).
Read his post on the music of Missouri, a part of our Post-Independence Marathon series.
Tracks by both artists were included on 2018 Label Mix by Romeda Records. Romeda was a British label that recently ceased its activities – much of its catalog is still online and we highly recommend going through it.
- Blog Summary: March 2019 – Pt. 1
- Summer 2019 Sampler: Further Reading – Pt. 2
- Listen: Front and Follow Radio Show – June 30th, 2019
- Skin Graft Records – Compilations and Splits
- Stuff You Might've Missed / Download – A Diamond Hidden In The Mouth Of A Corpse
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020