It makes sense that the video for “Clouds”, a new song by UK artist boycalledcrow, is filled to the brim with vintage imagery of cars from the 50s. The idea behind the video is that we’re being virtually transported (or even teleported) to a time and place that no longer exists.
Same can be said about the song itself – its got a light touch of melancholy, but it also never turns maudlin or overdramatic. Its electronic music with heart, capable of taking you places you never been to.
Clouds appears on Emerald LP – out on May 24th via Wormhole World / Holloway Tapes. Clouds single is out now and features title track along with remixes by stuarturo and Xqui.
- Video Premiere: Psychic Graveyard – 19th Circuit
- Best New Music From Boston and New England of 2016 – Songs 11-20
- Blog Summary – May 2019: Pt. 2
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Label Mix by Wormhole World
- Watch: Xqui – Epiphany
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020