BROOD X is a party you can believe in.
Boss Hog is back with the first studio release since 1999 Cold Hands! (and a follow up to the last year’s Brood Star EP)
Brood X is scheduled for March 24th release via In the Red Records and the first glimpse into the album comes in the form of 17 – a slab of dark blues reminiscent of Birthday Party / Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds with Cristina Martinez serving as a narrator in a lurid tale
The band is currently on tour and upcoming dates feature stops in New York, Ohio, DC and Philadelphia
Pre-order Brood X: Pop Catastrophe | Bronze Rat
- New/Upcoming Music Releases – A Place To Bury Strangers, Tera Melos, Swans
- Upcoming – Bob Mould’s Solo Dates + Details on “The Argument”
- Band Profile – Birthday Party
- IHRTN Posts Roundup – Swans, Russian Circles and more!
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020