Blending electronic and jazz in the most exciting of ways is this 9-piece from Norway. While Jaga Jazzist been around seemingly forever they rarely tour the United States and thus we were in for a treat during their Big Ears performance – not only did they played very old tracks, but the visuals and the energy were off the chain (as kids would say).
Of special note was our encounter with the band near Hyatt Hotel where they proclaimed that their next goal to shower and party – fun, fun, fun, that is all that they seem to be about both onstage and off. Further proof of the concept comes in tweets we selected about Jaga Jazzist show at Big Ears 2018!
— Andrew Swafford (@swaffmoney) March 24, 2018
— Amanda Fuchs (@fuchsiama) March 24, 2018
— ✨SuzyFi✨ (@SuzyFi) March 24, 2018
— Terrorbird Media (@TerrorbirdMedia) March 24, 2018
— Mark Sullivan (@marksullivan52) March 23, 2018
Soundcheck at the most beautiful venue? pic.twitter.com/MPNbsoRQHo
— Jaga Jazzist (@jagajazzist) March 22, 2018
— Andrew Ward (@AJWard549) March 23, 2018
— Terrorbird Media (@TerrorbirdMedia) March 23, 2018
- Tweets of Big Ears 2018 – Pt. 2!
- Things We Saw / Things We Missed @ Big Ears 2018 – Four Tet / The Thing
- Tweets of Big Ears 2018!
- Things We Saw / Things We Missed @ Big Ears 2018 – Diamanda Galas / Nief Norf
- 3 More Videos From Big Ears 2018 + 2019 Announcement
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020