Rumors circulated in the 80s that the infamous critic Ira Bobbins have died, but we received a rare honor to prove that those rumors were utterly wrong. Turns out he simply decided to lay low for a while and in what turned to be an incredible stroke of luck for us, he decided to give IHN some of his thoughts on modern music/new albums. Read on…
Listen this vaporwave stuff ain’t gonna last. These babies can’t even sleep through the night, and take it from a Robotusin freak!
Pretty soon it’s going to be holed up in a bunker waiting for the orange glow of the nuclear holocaust with a jukebox ipad with nothing but ‘Mmmmbop’ and this hot garbage.
On McCartney III
Oh sure when you’re little cousin records a bedroom pop album it’s stoner-y and can’t keep an attention span to save its life, but when Macca does it…
On a Different Note:
- Review – Memorygarden禅 – Districtアトランティス (Constellation Tatsu)
- Review: C. Moody Crews – LA, 2000
- Yow & Shellac Plays The Pistols
- Concert Review – Ribs + Intronaut + Helmet at the Middle East (10.20.10)
- Recent Headlines // Backseat Mafia