Drawn & Recorded tells the stories that fell through the floorboards of music history and brings them to the light of day via unique, hand-drawn animation and the raspy, baritone voice of T-Bone Burnett. Sometimes hilarious, occasionally tragic, always compelling – these anecdotes show a side of people behind the melodies that you may never have known.
Now back for its 4th season (starting May 4th on AT&T Audience Network), 10 new episodes of the show will feature the likes of MF Doom, Carter Family, Townes Van Zandt. Here’s a little peek into the new season – a story involving Leonard Cohen:
In a bid to stand up for a cause during the Communist Revolution in Cuba, Leonard Cohen finds himself in more danger than he anticipated.
- Spool's Out – Episodes 1 Through 4
- Stream – Death Grips – The Money Store
- Residents – Talking Light Tour
- Show Review – Melvins at the Paradise Rock Club (06.03.11)
- Video Premiere: 101 Beats Per Minute – One Over
- Upcoming Releases: Matmos – The Consuming Flame - 7th July 2020
- Track-by-Track: Polypores – Universe B - 6th July 2020
- Unspooling the Thread // Favorite Record Labels (Pt. 1) - 6th July 2020