If you’re one of those unique individuals that find Chris Cunningham’s work (Rubber Johnny, in particular) entertaining/funny rather than disturbing, you’ll find plenty to love about this one! Disturbing noises (the result of a collaboration between Irish projects Magnetize and The Last Sound) meet equally disturbing vision of one Sean Mulligan.
Think much bleaker version of a video that Cunningham’s did for Second Bad Vilbel, one in which creepy alien character is replaced by images of human body being contorted in thousands of different ways.
And if you feel like bringing even more disturbing noises into your life, head over to Cruel Nature Records Bandcamp page where you can find material by WHOK (as well as $un Skeletons, Woven Skull, The Last Sound and countless others)
- Review – B L A C K I E – Remains
- Compilations from July 2020: Pt. 3
- Review – Infant Cycle – Plays Fender Bass Guitars And Bird Cages Of Unknown Origins, Exclusively (The Ceiling)
- Guilty By Association – Swans / Body Lovers / Body Haters
- Review: Hattie Cooke – The Sleepers (Take 2)