Few subjects get as much (well-deserved) skewering from creatives as corporate culture. From filmmakers to metal musicians, there was seemingly no stone left unturned in attempts to grapple with weirdness that is life in the office.
And the wave continues unabated to this day – Exhibit A being stapler-centric video for Send Me by No Age. Jumping into the fray are Boston weirdo rockers AD.UL.T (whom we first heard at the show they played with Skyjelly/J&L Defer).
Directed by Adric Giles (who is responsible for artwork on the band’s releases), video for SELAH presents a disturbingly hilarious twist on the concept that No Age used. We’re not giving away any spoilers, but its worthy to mention that it involves clowns, human heart and a pauper sitting next to the office.
A Dainty Bit EP is available now – mastered by Mark Fede (Guerilla Toss / Bad History Month).
- Review – Chesty Vulva – Subjects
- Video Premiere: Psychic Graveyard – 19th Circuit
- Video Premiere: Equinox – 9 Days After 19 / Driven
- Upcoming – Rachel Mason – Tigers in the Dark
- Link Of The Day – Legendary Pink Dots / Edward Ka-Spel on Bandcamp