Today Is The Day are currently finishing work on their 9th studio album (and a follow-up to 2007 “Axis of Eden“) entitled “Pain Is A Warning”. The band is currently finishing tracking of the album with producer Kurt Bailou (Torche, Converge) at Godcity Studios in Salem, MA.
The band will also embark on 5-week European tour (headlined by Soilent Green), followed by US tour.
According to Lambgoat:
The Pain Is A Warning lineup includes founding member Steve Austin on vocals and guitar, drummer Curran Reynolds and bassist Ryan Jones.
Steve Austin reports: “Pain Is A Warning is some of the most rocking, most epic music ever layed down by Today Is The Day. I am putting all of the hardships and triumphs of the past 3 years into this album. After many changes in personnel, Today Is The Day finally feels like a real band. We’re ready to go at it now harder than ever. We’re so proud to be recording with Kurt Ballou, a true friend who I’ve known and toured with since the 90’s, and to have the support of Guy Kozowyk and Black Market Activities.”
- New Music Releases – Today Is The Day – Pain Is A Warning (Black Market Activities)
- IHRTN Mixtape – ’11
- Today Is The Day – Posters + Media Archive
- Stream – Today Is The Day – In The Eyes Of God (Reissue)
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Today Is The Day
- Premiere: Cheer-Accident – Weather Report/Shaft/Salvation Army Salad/InnTrialTaint - 4th December 2020
- Listen: Guest Mix by Allister Thompson - 3rd December 2020
- Mini Music Reviews – Vol. 4 - 2nd December 2020