“Everything In Between”, a third full-length by No Age is set for release on September 24th via Sub Pop.
Recorded in Los Angeles from the end of 2009 and into 2010, Everything in Between is the new album from No Age, the duo of Dean Spunt and Randy Randall. They emerged from former band Wives in 2005, to become No Age, worldwide glowing talismans for the DIY art-punk scene in LA, now famously known as having its epicenter at The Smell, a clubhouse where art-life/music-life welded and inspired a creative movement and attitude which has fertilized a purple patch of likeminded punkers and artists around the globe. Since the release of Weirdo Rippers, their 2007 debut album (on FatCat Records), through Nouns, the band’s 2008 follow-up on Sub Pop, and beyond, No Age has earned enthusiastic notice from an incredibly wide array of sources; from Pitchfork to The New Yorker (“Let It Rip,” Nov. 19, 2007), and found themselves unlikely Grammy nominees (for Best Recording Packaging in 2008). No Age have risen from sweaty basement shows and art galleries to having their songs blast off the walls of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), to performing at unconventional spaces both close to home and abroad. – Sub Pop
Read more on Sub Pop.
Hear/download new single “Glitter” here.
Further Info: Dummy Mag / Living Ears / Pitchfork / Tiny Mix Tapes / One Thirty BPM
Life Prowler / Glitter / Fever Dreaming / Depletion / Common Heat / Skinned / Katerpillar / Valley Hump Crash / Sorts / Dusted / Positive Amputation / Shed And Transcend / Chem Trails
- 10 Releases From A Departing Year – No Age – Nouns
- Yet Another Live Preview Of Upcoming IHRTN Comps!
- Everything In Between – The Reviews Are In!
- Events – ATP New York 2009
- Single Review – Pink Avalanche – In Empty Spaces (Past/Futures Records)
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020