“Everything In Between”, a third full-length by No Age is set for release on September 24th via Sub Pop.
Recorded in Los Angeles from the end of 2009 and into 2010, Everything in Between is the new album from No Age, the duo of Dean Spunt and Randy Randall. They emerged from former band Wives in 2005, to become No Age, worldwide glowing talismans for the DIY art-punk scene in LA, now famously known as having its epicenter at The Smell, a clubhouse where art-life/music-life welded and inspired a creative movement and attitude which has fertilized a purple patch of likeminded punkers and artists around the globe. Since the release of Weirdo Rippers, their 2007 debut album (on FatCat Records), through Nouns, the band’s 2008 follow-up on Sub Pop, and beyond, No Age has earned enthusiastic notice from an incredibly wide array of sources; from Pitchfork to The New Yorker (“Let It Rip,” Nov. 19, 2007), and found themselves unlikely Grammy nominees (for Best Recording Packaging in 2008). No Age have risen from sweaty basement shows and art galleries to having their songs blast off the walls of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), to performing at unconventional spaces both close to home and abroad. – Sub Pop
Read more on Sub Pop.
Hear/download new single “Glitter” here.
Further Info: Dummy Mag / Living Ears / Pitchfork / Tiny Mix Tapes / One Thirty BPM
Life Prowler / Glitter / Fever Dreaming / Depletion / Common Heat / Skinned / Katerpillar / Valley Hump Crash / Sorts / Dusted / Positive Amputation / Shed And Transcend / Chem Trails
- Everything In Between – The Reviews Are In!
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – Tree No Leaves + Guanoman
- New Music Releases – Boris / Ian Astbury – BXI EP (Southern Lord)
- New Arrivals – Swans – The Glowing Man
- Boston Not LA / Gone In 60 Sec Marathon – Finneyerkes
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020