On our mission to cover Big Ears 2018 we keep searching the net for coverage by independent sources/blogs – first up was Immune to Boredom and now its Pedal Fuzz turn!
PF describes itself as a place “where music making sonic innovators talk gear, instruments, and artistic process.” Its run by Eddie Garcia aka 1970s Film Stock who was kind enough to compile his Big Ears mix for us way before the festival started!
Those Wigs Might Cover Big Ears – Part One
In which Jon Foster (mail-artist, teacher, and passionate defender of math rock) takes PF readers on a “journey into the heart of Big Ears Festival 2018 through the caverns of his colorful mind”.
Marc Ribot / David Hidalgo
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
While part 2 is being prepared you might want to take a look around Pedal Fuzz and read up on Hopscotch 2017 feature from Al Riggs and/or last year’s edition of Big Ears. You can also follow Pedal Fuzz on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Recap: Big Ears 2018
- Tweets of Big Ears 2018!
- The Embiggening – Immune to Boredom on Big Ears 2018
- Big Ears 2018 Mix by Eddie Garcia (Pedal Fuzz / 1970s Film Stock)
- Big Ears 2019 Recap + 2020 announcement!
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020
- Listen: Fighter Jets x IHeartNoise November 2020 Mixtape - 24th November 2020