Two music nerds, on opposite sides of Australia, talking about noise and other experimental music.
We’re going to dive into the first 10 episodes to give you a taste of what those two crazy Aussies got in store:
The inaugural episode of the Australian noise and experimental music podcast.
This time around your hosts talk about new records from Dominick Fernow’s graveyard techno outfit Vatican Shadow, dreamy sludgemeisters Nadja and Pete Swanson’s abstract guitar collaboration Sarin Smoke.
Second podcast music from around the world that no one else wants to listen to.
This episode Dave and Ingmar chat about Pete Swanson’s ‘Pro-Styles’ (Dave loves it, Ingmar’s not so sure), Mike Shiflet’s absolutely stunning ‘The Choir, The Army’ and the challenging but delightful new record from Pelt called ‘Effigy”.
Reviews and general chit chat about
The new Kevin Drumm record
A whimsical cassette by a Texan going by the name of Treasure Hunt
A collection of ambient collages based on old Jungle mixes by Lee Gamble
It’s the Xmas special! We talk about the Holly Herndon record that Boomkat has been in love with lately, but we weren’t convinced. We also take a listen to the stunning debut full-length from Raime called Quarter Turns over a Living Line, and the confusing collaboration between Daniel Lopatin and Tim Hecker.
- BBE Podcast – Skyjelly + Live Videos from the Democracy Center
- International Friendship Series – Australia
- Listen: People Are the Enemy – Episode 71
- And Otherness – Episodes 1 Through 4
- Listomania – Podcasts
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020