IHN is heading over to Providence this October in order to host our very first festival! We talked a bit about bands/music of Prov/RI, but now its time to switch our attention elsewhere – these are some of the place in Prov. we’d like to visit (and some of those we already visited, but don’t mind going back and revisiting!).
Analog Underground – 504 Broadway
Symposium Books – 240 Westminster St.
Books on the Square – 471 Angell St.
Cellar Stories Bookstore – 111 Mathewson St.
Providence College Bookstore – Providence College, Slavin Student Center 1 Cunningham Square
Riffraff Bookstore and Bar – 60 Valley Street, Unit 107A
College Radio Stations
Museums and Libraries / Art Organizations
- Providence: Publications/Press of Interest
- Listen: One More Mile to Providence – Vol. 1
- Listen: RI/Mass Mix by Tovarish
- One More Mile to Providence: Vol. 1-3
- Listen: One More Mile to Providence – Vol. 2
- Listen: Captivity Scene $2 / Guest Mix by Matt DeMello - 30th October 2020
- Track-by-Track: Cool and Frank – Contacts in the Unseen World EP - 24th October 2020
- Review: USA Nails – Character Stop - 24th October 2020