Harsh pummeling punk Austin TX – Bandcamp
If their name wasn’t enough of an indication, this Texas duo (comprised of a number of local acts including Total Abuse) does, indeed, play sludgy, noisy rock-n-roll that sits somewhere between Big Black, Melvins and Nirvana.
“Sewer Birth”, their debut LP (and so far, the sole release) came out last year on 12XU Records and features enough distorted vocals and noise to satisfy any AmRep head out there!
On a Different Note:
- Amphetamine Reptile Story
- IHRTN Time Machine – August 2008
- Upcoming Music Releases – The Color Of Noise – Amphetamine Reptile documentary
- Roundup – Amphetamine Reptile
- Melvins Special – IHRTN Posts Roundup