Harsh pummeling punk Austin TX – Bandcamp
If their name wasn’t enough of an indication, this Texas duo (comprised of a number of local acts including Total Abuse) does, indeed, play sludgy, noisy rock-n-roll that sits somewhere between Big Black, Melvins and Nirvana.
“Sewer Birth”, their debut LP (and so far, the sole release) came out last year on 12XU Records and features enough distorted vocals and noise to satisfy any AmRep head out there!
- Amphetamine Reptile Story
- IHRTN Time Machine – August 2008
- Upcoming Music Releases – The Color Of Noise – Amphetamine Reptile documentary
- Roundup – Amphetamine Reptile
- Amphetamine Reptile Mix Pt. 1 – Boss Hog, Cows and more!
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020