This is just a DJ mixtape.
I don ́t own any rights in the tracks I used.
All tracks were used with deepest respect for the artist’s work.
All rights reserved to the respective artist/label.
Shout out to the global bass crew.
Rude boy junglist for life. Peace.
Old school drum’n’bass mix by Trium Circulorum – the producer/musician and the namesake record label out of Germany! Given a listen to their most recent label release – TC5_ghost_returns_S01 compilation.
Not the first time that d’n’b was paid respect to in the form of guest mixes either – see Dark Metal (compiled by Greg Fox (Zs / Liturgy)).
Bong-Ra – Dub Murderer (PRSPCT RVLT)
Massive Attack – Heat Miser (Virgin Records)
Trinity – I Selassie I (Artical Mix) (Philly Blunt Records)
krust – last day (Full Cycle Records)
L-Side – Steppa Dub Feat. Mc Fats (V Recordings)
Roni Size & Suv – Soul Power (V Recordings)
Dillinja – Non-Believers (Chronic / V Recordings)
Aquarius 26/1 – Dejavu (Valve)
Ganja Kru – Science (Ganja)
Peshay – The Nocturnal (Metalheadz)
Rufige Kru – Vip Riders Ghost (Metalheadz)
lemon d – 12.01 (Valve)
Krust – Poison (V Recordings)
shy fx – funkindemup (krust rmx) (Ebony Recordings)
Gang Related & Mask – Dictation (Dope Dragon)
Dillinja – Warrior (Logic Productions)
Bladerunner – Run For Cover (Philly Blunt Records)
Ed Rush – Bludclott Artattack (Metalheadz)
Krust – True Stories (Talkin’ Loud)
Ed Rush – Skylab (Metalheadz)
- Song Premiere: Terminal Mind – (I Give Up On) Human Rights
- Our Followers Pick Their Favorite Indie Labels: Recap 1
- Download – Free Samplers From Utech Records, Room40 and Hydra Head
- Flashback – Melvins and Rush share the stage!
- Recap: Bandcamp Friday / June 5th + Leftovers
- Listen: Guest Mix by Allister Thompson - 3rd December 2020
- Mini Music Reviews – Vol. 4 - 2nd December 2020
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020