Preserved Sound is an independent record label based in Hebden Bridge, UK. Our philosophy is simple – to release limited edition, hand-assembled albums by artists we like.
Buying records is about more than just the music (although this matters very much to us too), and Preserved Sound hopes to make products that will be cherished far longer than their digital counterparts.
Nearly 2 hours of music from British label Preserved Sound (run by Hayden Berry of Visionary Hours)! Think neoclassical music, ambient, drone and anything in between.
You can also read an interview that Drifting, Almost Falling conducted with Berry back in 2017.
Cédric D. Lavoie – Etude sur du Masking Tape
Covarino/Incorvaia – i
Richard Youngs – Arrow
Barry Kernachan – Imperfect Impromptu
Benjamin Louis Brody – Far Away I
Adrian Lane – As Sand With Salt
Adrian Lane – This Is My Proof
Neal Heppleston – Willie of Winsbury
Neal Heppleston – Bows of London
Tess Said So – ER – album to be released May 17, 2019
Tess Said So – Ask – album to be released May 17, 2019
Thomas Méreur – Apex – album to be released June/July, 2019
Thomas Méreur – The Road That Leads to Our House – album to be released June/July, 2019
Aaron Martin – Form Hanging In Air
Aaron Martin – Anticipation of Loss
- New Music Releases – January 2019
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – PBK + Chris Rehm
- Melvins – 2010 Tour + Posters
- New Arrivals – Swans – The Glowing Man
- Upcoming Music Releases – Helms Alee – Weatherhead (Hydra Head)
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020