Preserved Sound is an independent record label based in Hebden Bridge, UK. Our philosophy is simple – to release limited edition, hand-assembled albums by artists we like.
Buying records is about more than just the music (although this matters very much to us too), and Preserved Sound hopes to make products that will be cherished far longer than their digital counterparts.
Nearly 2 hours of music from British label Preserved Sound (run by Hayden Berry of Visionary Hours)! Think neoclassical music, ambient, drone and anything in between.
You can also read an interview that Drifting, Almost Falling conducted with Berry back in 2017.
Cédric D. Lavoie – Etude sur du Masking Tape
Covarino/Incorvaia – i
Richard Youngs – Arrow
Barry Kernachan – Imperfect Impromptu
Benjamin Louis Brody – Far Away I
Adrian Lane – As Sand With Salt
Adrian Lane – This Is My Proof
Neal Heppleston – Willie of Winsbury
Neal Heppleston – Bows of London
Tess Said So – ER – album to be released May 17, 2019
Tess Said So – Ask – album to be released May 17, 2019
Thomas Méreur – Apex – album to be released June/July, 2019
Thomas Méreur – The Road That Leads to Our House – album to be released June/July, 2019
Aaron Martin – Form Hanging In Air
Aaron Martin – Anticipation of Loss
- Label Profile – Silber Records
- Download – Free Samplers From Utech Records, Room40 and Hydra Head
- Blog Summary: March 2019 – Pt. 2
- Label Profile – RRRecords
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – PBK + Chris Rehm
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020