Once again, we’re talking to independent record labels about their beginnings, challenges they face along the way, their take on streaming/Spotify and more! Volume 7 includes conversations with Bricolage (UK), Tye Die Tapes (UK) and Moone Records (US).
You can also dive into ILR archives and/or listen to a label mix that Bricolage made for IHN. Suggested reading includes reviews of Retcon compilation (via Scot Gelinas / Julius Orange) and Midden by Tashi Dorji / John Dieterich (via Nick Panagakos).
- Around 2018 in 12 Weeks: Retrospective Label Mix by Bricolage!
- Label Profile – Ipecac Recordings
- Stuff You Might’ve Missed – Label Profile – Ipecac Recordings
- Recap: Around 2018 in 12 Weeks – Pt. 3
- Review – Various Artists – Retcon (Bricolage)
- Listen: VEX // Guest Mix by 9T Antiope - 26th March 2020
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Label / End of the Year Mix by Muzan Editions - 23rd March 2020
- St. Paddy’s 2020: Artists/Labels from Ireland + New Music Recommendations - 17th March 2020