Once again, we’re talking to independent record labels about their beginnings, challenges they face along the way, their take on streaming/Spotify and more! Volume 7 includes conversations with Bricolage (UK), Tye Die Tapes (UK) and Moone Records (US).
You can also dive into ILR archives and/or listen to a label mix that Bricolage made for IHN. Suggested reading includes reviews of Retcon compilation (via Scot Gelinas / Julius Orange) and Midden by Tashi Dorji / John Dieterich (via Nick Panagakos).
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Indie Label Roundtable #5 – Asura Revolver / Flag Day Recordings / Dead Definition
- Indie Label Roundtable #3 – Tymbal Tapes / Full Spectrum Records / Audio. Visuals. Atmosphere
- Indie Label Roundtable – Community Radio Tapes / WarHen Records / Blue Tapes
- Indie Label Roundtable #6 – Sara Laughs / Third Kind / Muzai Records