Do take note of Jeff Carey’s ‘Tour’! Not JUST because we’re playing, but all the nights, the sheer totality of this insane (file management) task!
Jeff Carey has created a virtual tour called Imaginary Network Topologies with friends from around the globe and will be streaming the shows throughout the month of October on twitch.tv/2xmono. Electronic, synthetic noise, improvised experimental and abstract art music from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany and the United States including a number of High Zero and Diffusion festival Alumni including Andrea Pensado, Bob Bellerue, San Ewen, Thomas Dimuzio, Charmaine Lee, Walter Wright, Ben Baker Billington, Jen Hill, RM Francis, JayVe Montgomery and Lucas Abela (Temple of Din). – The Red Room
As you can see, Matmos is just one of many names mentioned on a poster for virtual tour organized by self-described “synthetic noise music, electronic, electro-instrumental, musician” and “optical dopamine cue” Jeff Carey. Other familiar names (to us, at least) include:
- Upcoming Livestreams – Hausu Mountain x Pizza Night
- Upcoming Livestreams // An Evening of Temporary Prints
- Review: Embryoroom – Network of Death / Electronic Death Music I / II
- Upcoming Livestreams / The Red Room in Your Room (High Zero Foundation) – Season Finale!
- IHRTN is blog of the day on Shuffler.fm!