Note – “Theory Of Everything” is an upcoming digital compilation from IHRTN. You can preview it here
Their contribution: Milk The Smile
FD is a Houston, TX based duo of Bradley Stephen Muñoz and Jonathan Perez. In their own words:
A 2 piece Heavy Drums and Bass band that blends sounds of Sabbath and Zeppelin, with psychedelic, tribal tangents, dance grooves, and apocalyptic freak outs” and their “goal is to create the illusion that there are more then 2 people playing the music
And in the words of 29-95:
Female Demand are a couple of young bucks who play bluesy instrumental noise-punk, stripped down to just drums and bass and built back up via jet-engine volume, a menagerie of effects pedals and a serious case of ADD.
So far, they produced they produced two EPs with more records on the way. The band is also touring actively and is planning to release their first full-length in 2012.
EP #1 (Self-Released, 2009)
EP #2 (Self-Released, 2010)
Visit FD: Official Site | Facebook | MySpace | Twitter
Reviews / Features / Interviews: 29-95 | Do512 | Indie Houston | Olive Music | Space City Rock
- Gone In 60 Seconds – A-Z – Female Demand
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – ENE + Female Demand
- Concert Review – Melt-Banana – 11.24.09 at Middle East (with Captain Cutthroat / Exusamwa)
- Skin Graft Records – Compilations and Splits
- Review: Whoarfrost – Whoarfrost (Engine, 2011)