Fall is here and its time for another compilation! This one is going to be dedicated only to local/Boston/Mass. bands. If you/your band/label are from Boston, Cambridge, Allston or Mass. for that matter, you should take note of this:
I’m currently accepting submissions for a compilation of local bands and here are the rules:
Genres: Post-rock, post-punk, shoegaze, noise, experimental, metal, hardcore, ambient, indie
Deadline: November 1st
Preferred File Formats: mp3, wav, flac, ogg
Submit your track to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a visual artist or you’d like to contribute artwork – you’re more than welcome to!
Track itself could be a new or an existing one (i.e. – if you want to lend me a track that already appeared elsewhere, that’s perfectly fine).
Read the original article
So, far, confirmed bands/performers include
Aeon Vespertine | Concord Ballet Orchestra Players | Ghost Box Orchestra | Koala | Lion Cub | Night Fruit | Skyjelly | Craig Robertson | Soccer Mom | The Art Of Attraction | Walter Sickert & The Army Of Broken Toys
- Boston Not LA – Update
- Boston Not LA – Update #2
- Boston Not LA – Update #3 + Sneak Peek
- Boston Not LA – Call For Entries
- Milestone – 50 Facebook Recommendations for "Boston Not LA"
- Unspooling the Thread // Exploring African Music with Greg Nieuwsma - 25th May 2020
- Track-by-Track: Closed Circuits – Lucifer - 25th May 2020
- Upcoming Livestreams / Online Shows / Festivals – May 2020 - 21st May 2020