“Designing Women” is a debut album from American volume/noise dealers Pink City. As Sound Design and Assembly blog puts it:
Not exactly the whole loud-quiet-loud grunge thing but Pink City is moving between quiet parts with vocals and big Hiroshima explosions of sludgy metal that’ll remind you of the finer moments from Melvins’ Lysol or even “Deep In the Woods” era Birthday Party and back and forth and back and forth.
The album is coming on Aug. 1st, but for now you can check out PC’s Bandcamp page which contains a number of band’s singles, including their take on Hank Williams classic “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry” as well as twisted originals like Wrung.
More info: Facebook | Twitter
- Stream – Pink City – Designing Women
- Theory Of Everything – Bios – Pink City
- Collective Review – Pink City – Designing Women
- Link Of The Day – Legendary Pink Dots / Edward Ka-Spel on Bandcamp
- Patagonian Rats – Tracklist + Videos + MP3 + Stream The Entire Album
- Listen: VEX // Guest Mix by 9T Antiope - 26th March 2020
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Label / End of the Year Mix by Muzan Editions - 23rd March 2020
- St. Paddy’s 2020: Artists/Labels from Ireland + New Music Recommendations - 17th March 2020