As if acting, graphic design and being in a whole bunch of bands wasn’t enough, Jesus Lizard/Scratch Acid/Qui madman David Yow is going to unleash his first solo record on the unsuspecting world come June 25th!
Yow’s “twisted debut album” Tonight You Look Like a Spider will arrive via Joyful Noise label in three separate versions:
– basic black vinyl LP
– limited pressing on grey/black wax
– the deluxe “Monolith” edition handmade by Yow himself
As for origins of the album name/story behind it? As Yow explains:
I rented a saxophone for two months, I borrowed some guitars and some drums, I rummaged through the kitchen, I squeezed a fat cat, I poked and prodded and ended up with my very own music. It’s real good, if you like that kind of shit. I named it Tonight You Look Like a Spider after a spider I saw one night.
- A-Z of Skin Graft Records – Shakuhachi Surprise
- Review + Download – Mini Pops Junior – Crew Missing (Self-Released, 2010)
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Participants – Collapse Under The Empire + Tigon
- Upcoming Boston Shows/Events – June 2018
- Gone In 60 Seconds – A-Z – Collapse Under The Empire