Note – “Theory Of Everything” is an upcoming digital compilation from IHRTN. You can preview it here.
Their contribution: TV Song (Edit)
Winnipeg quartet that includes Robert Menard (Guitars, Vox, Keys, Electronics, Bass), David Fort (Guitars, Vocals, Bass), Kelly Castle (Drums, Vocals, Percussion) and David Dobbs (Bass, Vocals).
The band writes about freedom, the beauty of dreaming, t.v. addiction, getting over boredom, promoting inspiration and thinking for yourself.
These puppet masters wield a musical arsenal creating huge dramatic worlds of sound with organic chants, colossal guitars, hypnotic off-rhythm record scratches, beats, loops, synth and organ drones.
Another Chapter (2-Ply Collective, 2003)
Music To Live And Die To (2-Ply Collective, 2004)
It’s All True (No List, 2005)
Gathering Of The Clan Mothers (2-Ply Collective, 2008)
Turn Them Off (Self-Released, 2010)
Visit Absent Sound: Bandcamp | MySpace
- Theory Of Everything – Bios – Distorted Pony
- Review: Russian Baths – Deepfake
- Theory Of Everything – Bios – Civil Civic
- Girlfriends – Cave Kids 7" Review
- Guest Mix – Reuben Bettsak (Guillermo Sexo)
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020