Featured image/Avatar: Unwound – Fake Train
Sleeveface was started in January 2016 with the goal of serving as a visual branch of I Heart Noise – the focus is mainly on CD and tape artwork/design as well as record labels that understand the importance of design.
To date the account has gained nearly 400 followers and this is a selection of various tweets from the account that represent what Sleeveface stands for.
Future of the Left – The Peace and Truce Of Future of the Left (8,600 views)
Label Exploration Series – Umor Rex (8,000 views)
Visual History of Sunn O))) (2800 views)
Readers Submissions – Shingles/Sound Out Light Split (320 views)
Readers Submissions – Acid Mothers Temple at The Star & Garter ( views)
- Recycle Weekend – Sleeveface
- Twitter Recap – Mars Volta vs. ATDI, Lost 90s Classics and more
- Top IHRTN Tweets – Feb. 2016
- Flashback – Tweets from May 2015
- Top IHRTN Tweets – April 2016
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020