This is a split between two bands out of Pennsylvania, both of which play noise but with a slight hint of difference. NS approach is more fractured and twisted, while DLMG is more about straight-ahead noise.
The two of them don’t sound too different from one another – its still noise and perhaps nothing new can be said in that genre. Nervous Sex track is a continuation of the style that was heard on “Creep Sea”, while DLMG add a bit of electronic effects to the mix (in fact, their style resembles a crossover between digital hardcore and noise).
Unfortunately, this split doesn’t accomplish much – all three tracks are way too long and shock of hearing another noise band wears out fairly quickly once you realize that there’s not much variation/ideas. Recommended only for die-hard noise fans.
- Review – Endless Endless Endless – Black Talisman (Self-Released, 2009)
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Whopping Big Naughty
- Review – X: The Human Condition – S/T (Hypnotical Entertainment / Nova Music Productions, Inc., 2010)
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile –Gaunt
- Download / Streaming Vault – Hi-Fi Acrobatics Commission, Street Cheetah, Weed Hounds, Nomogram