The album “rekindles a lyricism sometimes absent from Wire’s previous work and reconnects with the live energy of performance, harnessed and channeled from extensive touring over the past few years” and that the songs “range from the hymnal ‘Adapt’ to the barking sledgehammer art-punk of ‘Two Minutes’, the album encompasses the full palette of style and nuance that has always endeared Wire to pastel-tinged pop aficionados and bleeding-edge avant-rockers alike.”
On a Different Note:
- Red Barked Tree – The Reviews Are In!
- Listomania – All Things Wire!
- Wire – 2011 Tour Dates + Posters / T-Shirt
- Heavy Rocks / Attention Please – The Reviews Are In!
- Upcoming Music Releases – Controlled Bleeding – Ode To Bubbler (Winged Disc / Soleilmoon)