As you may or may not know, 4 new digital compilations are being assembled at IHRTN right now.
At the end of each month (May, June, July, August), a couple of new tracks from each compilation will be unveiled. Final versions of all compilations will arrive on Sep. 1st.
In the meantime, check out details for upcoming compilations:
Gone In 60 Seconds Vol. 2 – Sequel to Gone In 60 Sec. – a compilation of 1-minute tracks.
Participants: Cheapmachines | Marax | Unsacred Hearts | Boogie Monster
Boston Not LA Vol. 2 – Sequel to Boston Not LA – a compilation of music by local bands
Participants: Destroy Babylon | RIBS | Uranium Daughters
Theory Of Everything – Compilation with no theme/subject.
Participants: Phone Home | Telethon | Ted Bundy’s Volkswagen | Old World Vulture | Hopewell | Glorie
Songs I Like To Sing – Compilation of covers
Participants: Squarehead | Ben Houge | Harvey Girls | Marax | Guanoman
Deadline for all compilations: Sep. 1st
Length of Tracks: Anything under 10 minutes (except for “Gone In 60 Sec. Vol. 2”)
Genres: Any (although experimental/post-rock/ambient is preferred)
Send your tracks either to my mailbox ([email protected]) or IHRTN dropbox.
Also – your help in art department might be needed! Check out “Call For Visual Entries” for more info.
And check out this cartoon teaser that was created with GoAnimate!
- IHRTN Compilations – Update #2!
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #2
- Call For Entries – Songs I Like To Sing (Covers Only Compilation)
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #3
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020