If you are as appalled by traditional Christmas music as we are, we got a solution! No, we’re not going to offer you chestnuts roasting on an open fire (ugh) or jingle bells (double ugh) or even say that Christmastime is here (well, duh – nothing makes Christmas more depressing than Vince Guaraldi (RIP)).
Paul McCartney once claimed that the moon is right and we tend to believe that tonight is the night when moons align. Our followers come through (as they always do) with both excellent music of their own and a ton of recommendations of music by others. Let us unruin Christmas one song, album and compilation at a time.
- Music Recommendations for August 2019: Pt. 4
- Music Recommendations for August 2019: Pt. 2
- Music Recommendations for May 2019
- Listening Room // Music Recommendations for August 2020: Pt. 4
- Listening Room – New Music Suggestions for February 2019