We’re continuing our conversation with indie labels – the beginnings, the challenges they face and more! This time our interviewees include Sara Laughs (US), Third Kind Records (UK) and Muzai Records (NZ/UK).
Chad Beattie from Sara Laughs got a solo project called Yes Selma and he contributed a track Music for Rodents to our Winter 2019 Sampler. The sample also includes Blissland by Third Kind artist Hattie Cooke.
- Record Label Profile – Mirkwood Amateur Recordings
- Stuff You Might’ve Missed – Label Profile – Ipecac Records
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Label Profile – Ipecac Recordings
- Indie Label Roundtable #7 – Bricolage / Tye Die Tapes / Moone Records
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- 2020 in Review / Ten Favorite Albums of Matthew J. Rolin - 26th January 2021
- 2020 in Review // Mix by TQN-aut - 25th January 2021
- Track-by-Track: This Ship Argo – Always the Bees: Never the Honey - 24th January 2021