We’re continuing our conversation with indie labels – the beginnings, the challenges they face and more! This time our interviewees include Sara Laughs (US), Third Kind Records (UK) and Muzai Records (NZ/UK).
Chad Beattie from Sara Laughs got a solo project called Yes Selma and he contributed a track Music for Rodents to our Winter 2019 Sampler. The sample also includes Blissland by Third Kind artist Hattie Cooke.
- Record Label Profile – Mirkwood Amateur Recordings
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Indie Label Roundtable #7 – Bricolage / Tye Die Tapes / Moone Records
- Label Profile – Ipecac Recordings
- Bits o' News – Birthdays + Psychocandy/Loveless Anniversaries + Tributes!
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Track-by-Track: Cool and Frank – Contacts in the Unseen World EP - 24th October 2020
- Review: USA Nails – Character Stop - 24th October 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sunbane – Crooked Timber - 23rd October 2020