We’re continuing our conversation with indie labels – the beginnings, the challenges they face and more! This time our interviewees include Sara Laughs (US), Third Kind Records (UK) and Muzai Records (NZ/UK).
Chad Beattie from Sara Laughs got a solo project called Yes Selma and he contributed a track Music for Rodents to our Winter 2019 Sampler. The sample also includes Blissland by Third Kind artist Hattie Cooke.
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Indie Label Roundtable #7 – Bricolage / Tye Die Tapes / Moone Records
- Record Label Profile – Mirkwood Amateur Recordings
- Indie Label Roundtable #5 – Asura Revolver / Flag Day Recordings / Dead Definition
- Bits o' News – Birthdays + Psychocandy/Loveless Anniversaries + Tributes!
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Listen: VEX // Guest Mix by 9T Antiope - 26th March 2020
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Label / End of the Year Mix by Muzan Editions - 23rd March 2020
- St. Paddy’s 2020: Artists/Labels from Ireland + New Music Recommendations - 17th March 2020