Based on another project that never quite materialized, Gone In 60 Seconds is going to be a collection of 20 tracks, all of which will be no longer than one minute in length.
Submissions will be accepted for a month and at the end of the month there will be 2 versions of compilation – one where tracks will be chosen by I Heart Noise and another where tracks will be chosen by readers (preceded by readers poll).
The track itself could be a new one or an existing one – preferred format is mp3. Deadline is August 3rd, 2010.
Genres: ambient, post-rock, noise, experimental, indie
Interested? Feel free to send me your submission via e-mail (email@example.com). Also, if you want try your hand at artwork, this could be a great chance to get some exposure.
Thank you so much!
Update #1 / Update #2 / Update #3 / Update #4
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #2
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #3
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #4
- Boston Not LA – Call For Entries
- Unspooling the Thread // Exploring African Music with Greg Nieuwsma - 25th May 2020
- Track-by-Track: Closed Circuits – Lucifer - 25th May 2020
- Upcoming Livestreams / Online Shows / Festivals – May 2020 - 21st May 2020