Just a reminder – I’m still accepting submissions for a digital compilation of 1-minute tracks. So far, the participants include:
Based on another project that never quite materialized, Gone In 60 Seconds is going to be a collection of 20 tracks, all of which will be no longer than one minute in length.
Submissions will be accepted for a month and at the end of the month there will be 2 versions of compilation – one where tracks will be chosen by I Heart Noise and another where tracks will be chosen by readers (preceded by readers poll).
The track itself could be a new one or an existing one – preferred format is mp3. Deadline is August 3rd, 2010.
Genres: ambient, post-rock, noise, experimental, indie
Interested? Feel free to send me your submission via e-mail ([email protected]). Also, if you want try your hand at artwork, this could be a great chance to get some exposure.
(read the original post here)
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #2
- Gone In 60 Seconds digital compilation – Call For Entries
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #3
- Gone In 60 Seconds – Update #4
- Boston Not LA – Call For Entries
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020
- Listen: Fighter Jets x IHeartNoise November 2020 Mixtape - 24th November 2020