Dog Ear Days is shoegaze gone ballistic, with dark, brooding vocal melodies overtaken by relentless percussion and snarling noise. – Flagpole
“Dog Ear Days” is a six track EP from Athens, GA trio Bambara – a follow-up to their (self-titled) full-length album. The band went on a summer tour in support of “Days” and the record itself received plenty of praise for its use of feedback, noise and ambient textures. “Days” is sure to please anyone who’s into bands like My Bloody Valentine, A Place To Bury Strangers and Bardo Pond.
MP3: Stay Gray
Stream/buy the album on Bandcamp
Band Info: Bandcamp | MySpace
Reviews: DOA| Echoreyn of Athens | FensePost | Flagpole | Kissing Tigers | Treble
- Bits o' News – Birthdays + Psychocandy/Loveless Anniversaries + Tributes!
- 2011 Releases Roundup – The Vandelles + Ringo Deathstarr
- An Interview with Bambara
- Review – STFU – Yum 1
- Stream / Download – Ene + Sfumato + False Awakening & more!
- Mini Music Reviews – Vol. 4 - 2nd December 2020
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020