An ongoing list of this years best music recommended by IHRTN’s collaborators and friends.
First up is C. Reider, whose project Drone Forest contributed to the first volume of Gone In 60 Seconds compilation.
As he points out:
Just like last year’s best-of, I’m only going to recommend free downloads, because that’s primarily what I listen to.
Some of his selections include:
Ademen – Self-Titled (Audition Records)
Daniel Barbiero – Not One Nor (Zeromoon)
Alex Charles – Audio For Noisy Rooms (Petroglyph) / Trevenec (Linear Obsessional)
Words I Regularly Misspell Including “Calendar” and “Publically” (Self-Released)
Conure – Surrounded By Pages (Treetrunk)
See the entire list here and/or visit C. Reider on Twitter.
- Gone In 60 Seconds – A-Z – Blue Sausage Infant
- Recap: Compilations from April
- New Music Releases – February 2019: Pt. 2
- Best of Lists – 2012 – Top Noise-Rock Albums of the Year (Popmatters)
- Best of Lists – 2012 – Mush Demon