Cudighi (/ˈkʊdəɡiː/) is a spicy Italian sausage seasoned with sweet spices that can be bought in links or served as a sandwich on a long, hard roll, often with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Although it originated in Italy, it is now primarily served in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the United States.
We may not know what cudighi really tastes like, but we really dig the idea of a label named after food. Because, let’s face it, what is music is not soul food? And what is a record label if not a restaurant/eatery that provides a zone of comfort for a hungry soul?
LA-based Cudighi Recs certainly seem to appreciate the whole food/music connection as much as we do (start with their logo). So prepare to feast your ears on a platter of 11 tracks that they picked for us!
And don’t forget to check out our archives to discover even more great record labels…
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Mix by Houdini Mansions
- Blog Summary – February 2020: Pt. 1
- Upcoming Music Releases – Health – Disco2
- Upcoming Music Releases – Black Heart Procession – Blood Bunny / Black Rabbit (Temporary Residence Limited)
- Upcoming Music Releases – Cabaret Voltaire – Johnny Yesno Redux (Mute)
- Upcoming Releases: Matmos – The Consuming Flame - 7th July 2020
- Track-by-Track: Polypores – Universe B - 6th July 2020
- Unspooling the Thread // Favorite Record Labels (Pt. 1) - 6th July 2020