Its time to let the people speak! Back in December of last year we asked our readers to share some of their favorite 2018 albums by artists outside the US/UK.
Here is part 1 of the roundup of albums that were picked!
Tami Neilson – Sassafrass! (Neilson Records / Outside Music)
Julien Dyne – Teal (Soundway)
Avantdale Bowling Club – S/T (Years Gone By)
The Beths – Future Me Hates Me (Carpark Records) – see also: Albums That Mean Something by Christopher Whitby
- Recap: Around 2018 in 12 Weeks – Pt. 2
- Song Premiere: Mother Moses – Bowling Shoes
- Best of Lists – 2012 – Top Noise-Rock Albums of the Year (Popmatters)
- Best/Worst Albums of 2011 – Other People's Thoughts
- 2011 Music Release Highlight – Parts & Labor – Constant Future (Jagjaguwar)
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020