Amphetamine Reptile (AmRep for short) is a Minneapolis label that was started in 1986 by Tom Hazelmeyer. Since then, it produced countless records by the likes of Boss Hog, Melvins, Hammerhead, Janitor Joe and many others (not counting compilations of all kinds).
Along with the likes of SST, Touch & Go and Sub Pop, the label was responsible for putting out some of the most interesting records of its day. While its still active, Amphetamine Reptile was fairly quiet since the late 90s, but its story still deserves to be told.
In those next few weeks, we’re going to make an excursion into the history of AmRep, its bands and everything that made the label what it is today. So get your seatbelts on and hop along for the ride!
- Roundup – Amphetamine Reptile
- New Stuff From AmRep – Melvins Box Set, Hammerhead Exhibit, Posters & More!
- Upcoming Music Releases – The Color Of Noise – Amphetamine Reptile documentary
- Amphetamine Reptile Mix Pt. 1 – Boss Hog, Cows and more!
- IHRTN Time Machine – August 2008
- 2020 in Review // Mixes by Vogon Laundromat - 22nd January 2021
- 2020 in Review // Favorite Songs of Vogon Laundromat - 22nd January 2021
- 2020 in Review // Cosmic Church of IHN – Ep. 3 + 4 - 20th January 2021