Casus Belli was a solo project of Anthony Martin, former member of Minneapolis band Bastards. Under that moniker, he recorded few singles as well as a full-length entitled “Tailgunnrangeles”.
Built On A Weak Spot blog described Casus Belli singles as being more abrasive and harsh than full-length, while music on “Tailgunnrangeles” was described by BOAWS as being similar to that of Gnomes Of Zurich and Janitor Joe, two bands formed by other members of Bastards.
Later on, Martin also recorded as Tailgunner Joe and worked with the likes of Turbonegro and Chokebore. Eventually, he quit the music business and moved to Europe.
Punishment 7″ (Amphetamine Reptile, 1990)
Return To Zero 7″ (Amphetamine Reptile, 1993)
Tailgunnrangeles CD (Amphetamine Reptile, 1994)
“Telemarketing” on Dope, Guns And Fucking In The Streets Volumes 4-7 (Amphetamine Reptile, 1990)
MP3: Bloodhound / Ram / Punishment / Going Pounding
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Casus Belli
- IHRTN Time Machine – July of 2008
- IHRTN Time Machine – '08 – Boss Hog, Cosmic Psychos and more!
- Amphetamine Reptile Mix Pt. 1 – Boss Hog, Cows and more!
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Janitor Joe
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Report Card #3 – Skyjelly / Solilians Split - 4th December 2020
- Premiere: Cheer-Accident – Weather Report/Shaft/Salvation Army Salad/InnTrialTaint - 4th December 2020
- Listen: Guest Mix by Allister Thompson - 3rd December 2020