Casus Belli was an alias of Anthony Martin, who did few records under this name after the breakup of his band Bastards. Afterwards, he also recorded as Tailgunner Joe and worked with the likes of Chokebore and Turbonegro in Europe.
Anthony Martin currently lives in Spain and he is not involved in music business anymore.
There are three bands named Casus Belli, one being a Power Metal band from Greece, another is a Pagan Black / Death Metal band from Poland, and also a noise-rock band from Minneapolis.(last.fm)
Associated Bands – Bastards
Punishment 7″ (Amphetamine Reptile, 1990)
Return To Zero 7″ (Amphetamine Reptile, 1993)
Tailgunnrangeles (Amphetamine Reptile, 1994)
“Telemarketing” on Dope, Guns And Fucking In The Streets Volumes 4-7 (Amphetamine Reptile, 1990)
- Amphetamine Reptile Revisited – Casus Belli
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Janitor Joe
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Calvin Krime
- IHRTN Time Machine – '08 – Boss Hog, Cosmic Psychos and more!
- A-Z of Amphetamine Reptile – Guzzard