Beautiful, moody dark ambient music that conjures shadowy worlds with just a few layers of synth.
Think about it – just one sentence, but a kind of sentence that captures an essence of someone’s work perfectly. That someone just happened to be our very own Petridisch and the quote above (that appeared in New & Notable section of Bandcamp) references Hit Rendition, his latest:
A co-release between Petri’s own label Fish Prints and VA-based Grimalkin Records, HR is almost sold out, so better hurry up if you want to get a copy!
And a story of Petridisch/Fish Prints wouldn’t be complete without a mention of Cryostasium, real-life twin with a musical vision of his own. Much like Petri, Cryostasium has been travelling the underground for decades, producing countless splits and albums along the way.
And both Petri and Cryo celebrate their 40s this year, so we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than putting together a playlist that features work by both. Think live performances, music videos and videos produced by others – an enormous body of work that is bound to grow in upcoming years.
- Listen: A Lifetime of Temporary Prints Compilation
- Video Premiere: Pink and Yellow / Triangle Theory Double Feature
- Blog Summary – September 2019: Pt. 3
- Record Label Profile – Fish Prints
- Video Premiere: After Dinner – The Room of Hair Mobiles
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020