“Empros” is a fourth full-length from Chicago trio Russian Circles – a follow-up to 2009 “Geneva“. The album was recorded with producer Brandon Curtis (Secret Machines, Interpol) and promises to be much heavier than its predecessors!
Also – as theprp.com reports:
According to a Spanish interview with Portalternativo.com, Russian Circles have chosen “Empros” as the title to their new album. Apparently the term is Greek for ‘forward’/’moving on’ and refers to the trials and tribulations the band have faced in recent years (van accident, stolen gear, etc.)
The album is scheduled for October 25th release via Sargent House.
06. Praise Be Man
See also: Show Review – Russian Circles + Cave In + Boris
- IHRTN Mixtape – Russian Circles
- Roundup – Amphetamine Reptile, Helmet, Melvins and more!
- Stream – Russian Circles – Empros (Sargent House)
- Stream – Russian Circles – Mladek
- Sargent House Posts Roundup
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020