“Empros” is a fourth full-length from Chicago trio Russian Circles – a follow-up to 2009 “Geneva“. The album was recorded with producer Brandon Curtis (Secret Machines, Interpol) and promises to be much heavier than its predecessors!
Also – as theprp.com reports:
According to a Spanish interview with Portalternativo.com, Russian Circles have chosen “Empros” as the title to their new album. Apparently the term is Greek for ‘forward’/’moving on’ and refers to the trials and tribulations the band have faced in recent years (van accident, stolen gear, etc.)
The album is scheduled for October 25th release via Sargent House.
06. Praise Be Man
See also: Show Review – Russian Circles + Cave In + Boris
- IHRTN Mixtape – Russian Circles
- Stream – Russian Circles – Empros (Sargent House)
- Stream – Russian Circles – Mladek
- Roundup – Amphetamine Reptile, Helmet, Melvins and more!
- Sargent House Posts Roundup
- 2020 in Review / Ten Favorite Albums of Matthew J. Rolin - 26th January 2021
- 2020 in Review // Mix by TQN-aut - 25th January 2021
- Track-by-Track: This Ship Argo – Always the Bees: Never the Honey - 24th January 2021