This is one of those numerous compilations issued under the I Heart Noise umbrella. However, there are represented 4 tracks by the same copious set of artists. Phone Home`s Meds starts out as a loosely tinkling, reggae-hued beats will evolve into resplendent harmonic patterns. Telethon`s OwNixGolly is the heart-throb of mine on it. Fantastic gear amongst the surrounding nettlesome sonic shit. Indeed, it should be one of the electro-rock templates for all of us. Ted Bundy`s Volkswagen`s (what the heck!) Whorehopper is a heavily moshing, riff-loaded hardcore/metal-reflected rock. Old World Vulture`s Benny is more inflected toward instrumental post-rock where silentfulness is variegated with galvanized post-rock riffs. A good yet uncomprehensive overview of the artists under IHN. Obviously you have already figured out what to do next.
On a Different Note:
- Live Preview – "Theory Of Everything"
- Theory Of Everything – Bios – Old World Vulture
- Theory Of Everything – Final Preview (Pt. 1)
- Theory Of Everything – Final Preview – Pts. 1 & 2
- A Reminder To Download "Live Preview" / "Theory of Everything"