Note – “Theory Of Everything” is an upcoming digital compilation from IHRTN. You can preview it here.
Their Contribution: Lost In Bollywood (SOS Mix 2)
Loud Vancouver band who describe their style as “frazzle rock”.
Calling all head bangers and noise rock lovers; the Boogie Monster is real, frantic and loud. At least in Vancouver. Woven in between the searing guitar riffs, floor-thumping bass, dynamo drum explosions and lack of vocals (instrumental only band), there are tiny hints of classical music that jump out as if from behind corners and trees as the song plows forward through your mind and body. From the first few seconds of “Lost in Bollywood,” Boogie Monster comes at you with an all-out blitz and barrage of metal, rock and experimental sounds that are heavily charged, aggressive and immensely noisy.
Indie Rock Cafe
- Boogie Monster – Zechimechi review
- Introducing newest IHRTN contributors – Grant Hobson and Baxter Holland
- Theory Of Everything – Final Preview – Pts. 1 & 2
- More Details On Upcoming IHRTN Compilations!
- IHRTN Compilations – Update #2!
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020
- Listen: Fighter Jets x IHeartNoise November 2020 Mixtape - 24th November 2020