Words: Ian Pearce
This is an awful album. I listened to the first track (which sounded like a Christmas song), then skimmed through the next few. After the start of the Sabbath cover I gave up. Awful production, really annoying guitar tone and guitarist playing the same harmonic squeal every 3 bars, vocals sound bolted on. I love Misfits and the first Danzig album, but after this I’m not going back to check out any of his recent works. This is a pointless record, and yes, by the choice of songs, we get that Glenn Danzig loves women.
- Review – Caterpillar Party! – Caterpillar Party P
- Upcoming Music Releases – Pink City – Designing Women
- New/Upcoming – Nadja, Tomahawk, Om and more!
- My Bloody Valentine In The News – June 2012 – Remasters, Singles Collection and more!
- Metal Sunday – Review – The Showdown – Blood In The Gears (Solid State Records)
- Track-by-Track: Cool and Frank – Contacts in the Unseen World EP - 24th October 2020
- Review: USA Nails – Character Stop - 24th October 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sunbane – Crooked Timber - 23rd October 2020