More music from Boston and New England of 2018 for everyone to explore!
See part 1 of the recap here.
Guiding Wave, Orr, Virusse, Ourselves Alone, Lys Guillorn, Kiss Concert, The Hello Stranger, The New Pollution, Mountain Movers, Hands and Knees, Birthday Ass, Elizabeth Colour Wheel, Tuft, Dogtooth, Nick Minieri, Sidney Gish, Fiddlehead, Baerd, Michael Christmas, Prior Panic, Vein, Aisha Burns, Pet Fox, Mal Devisa, Anjimile, Solarein, Bat House, Aubrey Haddard, Human Flourishing, Darryl Blood
New Aura, Lewis M., Marissa Nadler, People Like You, Federico Balducci, Nicholas Burgess, Gozu, girih, Gary War, OroborO, Odd Cosmic, Daughters, Burial Grid, Tomtsu, Pushflowers, Triple Tea, Oceans of the Moon, Buff Jesus, Phoniks, Boston Cream, Me in Capris, The Blues Dream Box, Worshipper, Crystal Canyon, Waveform, Inspector 34, Prefab Messiahs, Intercourse, Perhaps, Zoe Keating
- Best New Music From Boston and New England of 2018 – Songs 71-100
- Listen: Howcha Magowcha and Its Minions – Vol 4: Smooth Karate
- Best New Music From Boston and New England of 2016 – Songs 41-60
- Review – Marissa Nadler – Strangers
- Recap: Best New Music From Boston and New England of 2017 – Songs 1-50
- Unspooling the Thread // Exploring African Music with Greg Nieuwsma - 25th May 2020
- Track-by-Track: Closed Circuits – Lucifer - 25th May 2020
- Upcoming Livestreams / Online Shows / Festivals – May 2020 - 21st May 2020