Going over the remaining biographies of the artists that contributed to our new sampler dedicated to creatives/musicians with autism! See part 1 here.
Compilation itself is “pay what you want” with all the money going back to artists. So pay a dollar, pay a two or just help spread the word – every little bit helps!
Dorchester-born and raised bedroom pop singer, songwriter, composer, beatmaker who also goes underneath the name blank videotapes. Audio awesomeness in spite of occasional lo-fi production.
bad apple commnue // omega collective // sagan theory
rhythms from realms out of reach.
corporationpop is the result of Northern beat poet Elise Hadgraft’s late night drinking sessions in a suburban, Stockport kitchen.
Cartoonist, composer, and a musician based in Ohio.
XolieMorra & TheStrangeKind are a band from Seattle WA created by Singer Songwriter Xolie Morra Cogley and joined in 2011 by Brett Ashley Hutchinson on the drums. Xolie is an active educator, teaching the world about life as an ArtistWithAutism.
Song: C’est L’amour
A rock band of musicians including three young men with Autism and other disabilities, writing original and evocative rock songs, creating our own unique sound.
Song: I Can’t Take It Anymore
cute young boys with their toys.
Song: Louise Roll
Someone said my music sounds like a psychotic episode on a hip-hop beat and I just ran with it.
- (On the) Spectrum: Red – Bios + Videos!
- (On the) Spectrum: Red – Artist Bios – Pt. 1
- Boston Scene – Ho-Ag
- Upcoming Music Releases – Helmet – Eye Seeing Dog
- Winter 2019 Sampler – Artist Bios: Pt. 1
- Track-by-Track: Middle Blue – Weird Funk in Small Bars - 27th November 2020
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020