As reported earlier, Hassle Fest 7 preparations are under way and the IndieGoGo campaign for festival raised more than $1,500 dollars in just 4 days!
$1,500 is only a small part of $10,000 goal, however, so you still have time to buy tickets (or donate as little as $10 dollars). For just 75 dollars you’ll get three-day pass to all the shows and afterparties! That’s a whole lot of music and shows and, of course, a chance to see legendary Flipper performing with no less legendary David Yow.
Check out IHRTN write-up on the history of Hassle Fest, BBE Mixtape of Hassle Fest acts and Allston Pudding’s Anna Marketti write-up on the festival as well!
Another campaign that is worth mentioning is now fully funded – we’re talking about Twink’s wonderfully whimsical Dust Bunny LP, latest from the mind of mad Boston scientist Mike Langlie! Congrats to Mike and his backers.
Its official! Skyjelltober is on as our friend Skyjelly hits the road travelling all over Rhode Island and Mass this month! He have five dates including performances at Out of the Blue Gallery (Cambridge), Seekonk Artist Network and Firehouse 13 in Providence.
Charcoals of the Invisible man (aka Chris Bynes) just released an album of piano instrumentals called Etudes of Tonight. Chris is also running a campaign to fund a video about his life via Save Our Legacy website.
Finally, there is an upcoming release of Gargantua – second LP by Space Mountain, a one man band of Cole Kinsler. Charmingy lo-fi, the album should appeal to anyone who likes slightly off-kilter alternative/indie rock.
- Boston Crowdfunding Campaigns Galore! Hassle Fest 7 + Lightning Pill + Twink’s latest LP
- To-do list for BBE reader – Oct. 23, 2015
- Hassle Fest 7 IndieGoGo Campaign In Numbers + Twitter / Press Mentions
- Roundup – Hassle Fest 7 Super Mega Blowout!
- Hassle Fest 7 Press, Mentions and Blog Posts
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Review: Mood Taeg – Exophora - 26th November 2020
- Track-by-Track: Nicholas Burgess – Electric Brain Electric Silence - 24th November 2020
- Review: Jesu – Terminus - 24th November 2020