House Of Discipline – A short-lived collaboration between Bob Ostertag, Otomo Yoshihide and Mike Patton. Their sole output is one track on “Angelica 1997” compilation which came out on an Italian label I Dischi Di Angelica.
Lovage – A collaboration between Dan The Automator, Mike Patton, Jennifer Charles (Elysian Fields) and Kid Koala. They released “Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By” via Tommy Boy in 2001 and a self-titled EP on 75 Ark label.
Maldoror – A collaboration between Masami Akita (Merzbow) and Mike Patton. They released one album called “She”.
Peeping Tom – “Pop band led by Mike Patton”.
Dillinger Escape Plan – Although Mike did not became a constant member of the band, he recorded four songs with DEP which resulted in “Irony Is A Dead Scene” EP. Among other things, “Irony” includes a cover of Aphex Twin’s “Come To Daddy”.
Weird Little Boy – A collaboration between Chris Cochrane, John Zorn, Mike Patton, Trey Spruance and William Winant. They released one self-titled album in 1998 (via Avant label).
- Other Specials – Sonic Youth + Mike Patton
- Upcoming Events – Concert to Benefit Japan Earthquake Relief + Concert For Japan
- 9 From 2009 – Vol. 2 – Ancient Sky, Celan, Shrinebuilder and more
- Mike Patton's Week – Tomahawk
- Review – Mike Patton – Luciano Berio Laborintus II
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Video Premiere: Talking Book – Blood Aurora / Thermal Drift - 2nd April 2020
- Track-by-Track: Sound Effects of Death and Horror – The Rose and the Cross - 28th March 2020
- Review: Stella Splendens – Chromatophore - 28th March 2020