Mudd Up – “Dirt, sound, lit”. Run by CEO / “Head Janitor” Jace Clayton (a.k.a. DJ/rupture).
Fell in love with all the wrong people and all I could say for my defense is that there was an amazing song playing in the background that night. So, yes please, knock yourselves out, my aim is to be Bookmarked. For all the heart broken and heart swollen, here here, I empathize and sympathize, my blog is dedicated to you.
Recent articles: White Tuesday | 11 – Esplendor Geometrico, Passion Party, Forest Feeling, Lee Noble, Body Rush
Tympanogram – A joint venture between Andy and Dave.
an examination used to test the condition of the middle ear and mobility of the eardrum, and the conduction bones by creating variations of air pressure in the ear canal.
Basically, it sounded like a cool name for a blog intended to be primarily about music. We’d both had other blogs previously, but over beers it was decided that more damage could be done as a joint venture. And here we are.
We share a passion for the undiscovered and under-appreciated, and hope that you’ll be able to find something you love as well.
- Listomania – Blogs – Hightower And Jones, Shiny Little Noise & more!
- (Another) Temporary Break / Hiatus
- Amphetamine Reptile Archive – A-Z
- Blogs Overview – Shiny Little Noise + Plague Haus
- Upcoming Music Releases – Jesu – Heart Ache / Dethroned (Hydra Head)
- Premiere: Cheer-Accident – Weather Report/Shaft/Salvation Army Salad/InnTrialTaint - 4th December 2020
- Listen: Guest Mix by Allister Thompson - 3rd December 2020
- Mini Music Reviews – Vol. 4 - 2nd December 2020