This raw beat tape was discovered in the rubble of the Sector 7 slums… A dusted, grimy and elusive collection of post-apocalyptic trip-hop fashioned in the deepest, darkest parts of the city. The origins of the sounds were lost with the collapse of the city, but the tapes still survive as a relic of those who once dwelt in the abyss. The slums were always derelict. The children dreamt of the scarce beauty of distant lands – a place where pollution hadn’t yet suffocated the last oasis of Gaia.
- Review: C. Moody Crews – LA, 2000
- Listen: Moogfest Mix by Raund Haus
- Preview – Hopscotch 2019
- Around 2019 in 12 Weeks: Mix by Invisible City Records
- Best Swans Album – The Results Are In!
- Report Card #3 – Skyjelly / Solilians Split - 4th December 2020
- Premiere: Cheer-Accident – Weather Report/Shaft/Salvation Army Salad/InnTrialTaint - 4th December 2020
- Listen: Guest Mix by Allister Thompson - 3rd December 2020