We’re continuing our conversation with indie labels – the beginnings, the challenges they face and more! This time our interviewees include Asura Revolver (Norway) and Flag Day Recordings / Dead Definition (both based in Pennsylvania).
Two of the aforementioned labels made guest mixes for us recently (one by AR is here and one by DD is here). Its highly recommended you jump into ILR archives / read interviews we did other labels such as Whited Sepulchre and Tymbal Tapes!
- Indie Label Roundtable #4 – Whited Sepulchre Records / Crafted Sounds / Tor Johnson Records
- Indie Label Roundtable #3 – Tymbal Tapes / Full Spectrum Records / Audio. Visuals. Atmosphere
- Indie Label Roundtable #7 – Bricolage / Tye Die Tapes / Moone Records
- Indie Label Roundtable – Community Radio Tapes / WarHen Records / Blue Tapes
- Indie Label Roundtable #2 – Arachnidiscs / Disintegration State / Bad Cake Records
Latest posts by Ilya S. (see all)
- Upcoming Releases: Matmos – The Consuming Flame - 7th July 2020
- Track-by-Track: Polypores – Universe B - 6th July 2020
- Unspooling the Thread // Favorite Record Labels (Pt. 1) - 6th July 2020